Friday, May 28, 2010

Giant

yday start my new work (1 day only) at  JB Giant
Vivi come fetched me and 2 of her staff Mimi and ??...
selling watches and bags....

at 1st tot really fun...but it extremely boring.....damn boring...haha
infront of my shop is a restaurant.......
its called Kampungku....
really weird at 1st coz i tink gt few of guys looking at me....
1 of them told vivi tat he wanna my hp no..
haha..wat a joke..
i tink he is just 17++ years only.....
jie jie u oso wanna tackle ka?...haha
and some of them tot i m a malay girl.....wth!
and 1 of her staff , Nana....
really a funny girl....
she laugh so loudly at da shop..
and she told me tat she fired by boss last year
becoz of her laugh laughing...
stupid rite..
laught oso must control...haha
c tis cute cat^^
and tis
cute shin chan!!

tired of working....
sleep sleep sleep

and i brought a pair of new shoes thr...
RM10...from thai stall
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment