Sunday, May 2, 2010

labour days ends....

sunny day~
yday nite...going my aunt relatives hse wif granpa, aunt & my 2 cousins
for theirs small wedding dinner...
but aunt bring us to eat "vege" at kopitiam
coz she is vegetarian...
huh=.=...but still ok da food..
hehe
v ordered some satay,popia,dua pan, and indo mee...
drinks: kekwa

and later..
v go "makan angin" nearby the prai..
coz..she duno da way out to Bukit Mertajam..she said..
lololo
LOST
  haha...
me keep chatting hot topic wif my cousin
sorry for tat :P
and she nearly bring us to 
PENANG !!!
haah..luckily she dint make it..

after tat v went to AC...
 cousin n me brought some bling bling stuff
at da fish market...
at 1st my cousin had got it...
arhh...but i dint found any..
cnt cnt !!
at last i found..
my earrings and hair clip..
^^v
luckily dint giv up :P
but really cnt stop choosing all patterns types of blings...
pokai ad~....
fast cabut after brought it^^


No comments:

Post a Comment