Monday, April 5, 2010

back to monday again~...

sunny + rainy day
haha..yday i make a practice driving at berapit taman~...nervous & excited!...just learning to turning near the T- junction...round n round the taman...ppl saw me like wat only...haa..luckily not many car pass by...hmm....
after last practice..i tell my mum " i can drive u staright go home"...XD..my mum scare till like wat only...haha...trust me ok...haha...!

but ended up she fetch me...>.<

quite nice lo...but wanna make a practice tday...seems raining d...mayb later...

yday...3am stg...my mum having a cough.*worry*..i heard she cough till vy long...and i wake to make her some warm water and after awhile she feel better...fuhh....

den i went bek to sleep around 4 stg..but CANT sleep pulak...
hmm...just closed up my eyes and i dream of him....
wat a weird dream..haha..
his parents looks lik dun liked me much so wanna me broke wif him....and wanted him to concentrate in his studies...so i told him tat v need o broke up....
just like tat and he cried till my heart *breaks!
haiz....but finally ok beck ler ...haha....damn funny!...

yday tot ajak him go pasar mlm de...but he not free...duno izit he bek kampar onot...he said wanna settle study things...eh dint tell me he bek kampar..i just guess only coz i saw his fren fb profile thr writing he visited kampar...
so...i duno whether he bek thr o not....


tis few weeks i feel after a long heart breaks coz of many things happen ...i not dare to put all my heart into a relationship jor.....always will be hurt till vy pain....juz looks for a simple realtionship tat can make both ppl happy de...
*trying to do so*....

hope everything will be ok~..ok~...oK ^^
and wanna tell him i miss & love him lots  ..!
do take care ya...
recenlty din c each other a week jor...
haiya!...going to watch movie nw...
tata!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment