Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Part 2 -noon-

hhaa..i m so happy nw!!..coz of sthing..wakaka...XD
he said he juz tired of working...not others ....hiak hiak...tot he dun wanna chai me leeee......stupid!...haiz...y dun wanna tell me...juz ignore me not the best way k....luckily i korek till he tell out...so susah wanna he say something...fuhh...
if like tat den i go pak tor wif gals better le...i love chatting n gossiping 1 mer...he?..hng..not fun...haha...XD..:P

hmm...watever ler...happy nw !!....feel so strong again...haha...XD
stupid rite...tell me earlier ma ntg lo....haiz...apala...
but i dunwan tis happen anymore...still continue my planning~

going singapore soon~...
nw i wanna learn driving 1st...after everthing ok...den i will leave here....hope will get my happy life again at somewhr... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment