Saturday, April 17, 2010

suddenly a msg came...

Just nw...
i hide myself in bathroom and cried for a few minutes..
and no matter wat happen...
telling myself to stand up again..
dun cry~...
and i made it....
but after a few hours...i feel weaken again....
and fall sleep in da sofa...
after wake...
SQ msg me and he said asking me to go out just nw wif wj but i rejected him...
i m so sorry for him~..
i still cnt get up on tat time...
really feeling down~...
and v msg for a quite long time ..
normal chatting and i feel better at last...
the words he telling me...
"nvr try nvr noe...
if noe dunnit try..
if dunno try till u noe"..
.and tats make me feeling better...
thx SQ!..

and he said no true fren bside him...
hmm....ya rite..true frens is hard to find...
if u find den really must appreciate he/she...
and he making me feeling really wanna go Sg for a look....
nvr try nvr noe...^^..
tats wat he said....
and i hope i will remember tis and fast recover so tat i can do wat i want....
to search my happy life all over the places~..
thx anyway~.....

No comments:

Post a Comment