Wednesday, April 7, 2010

happy day 4 me~

sunny day~
fuhh...wat a hot weather here....swt swt swt!
hehe..yday feel happy..duno y...but nt becoz of him...is bcoz  of myself i tink

feel awaken tat v need to be "urself"...and i hope i can stay like tis moment and be happy like nobody else....laugh  smile dance sing like nobody is seeing me...
wakkaaa


tday..i tink no special...juz like normal....after wake having breakfast and jog for half hour...is my own promise to make my body healthy...not becoz of any 1...
i believe tat after tis...i will start a good new life in coming days...
*mayb single life is better for me*^.<
juzt keep it simple and do watever i like....

hmph....quite boring nw...~...later duno gt go psr mlm onot...if not den i stay at home watch my fav hk show...^^.....love the guys inside tat movie..ahha
quite match wat i wan de style actually...keke...

No comments:

Post a Comment