Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hot hot!....cnt stand the weather anymore~

sunny day~
oh...hot hot hot....
sweating all over my body...
~pls rain!...

yday night..
.after dinner v bek home and feeling so bored....
lying at my bed and feeling so bored~...
den i msg lixin and she just reply me once only....
and i msg him...
and v chat till 10.00pm stg den went sleep le....
i miss him~..^^
and suddenly suvan msg me and asking hw ab the guy...huh?....
just ok...and can be fren wif...
as u noe...v are just strangers for nw...
and she is just like asking me to date him..wth....i gt bf de k....haha><
he said tat guy really not da same wif others...but 4 me..is da same...
recently really no mood to date.....
even he oso din come find me coz of my sickness.....
i duno whether i m stupid onot...
but i noe he still care of me and treat me vy well....
stimes just making me feeling angry...
but after awhile...
i forgive him~...
and i noe my heart just gt him nw...
so others...haha...
depend on faith k^^

ad 2 weeks v din meet up le....
fast recover k...
i hope everything can goes fine~...
i wanna go out...
and  be my life~..nt to stay here and doing ntg..is kinda wasting my time~.......dislike tis life at all....
who can help me?...no 1 rite....
i noe i must depend myself ad....haiz....recently feeling myself is changing...
i m fear ab everthing..duno y....
when only i can came out of tis dark places?......


and just wanna tell her...
i m fine...
 and v need let everthing to goes natural~...thx for ur everything~...

No comments:

Post a Comment