Sunday, April 4, 2010

sunday...stay for family day

sunny day~
yday..i cried again...wth!tired of everthing..my dad..haiz....y he always being like tis?....cnt wait for us to bek home...y must a rush?...making me n mum so "nan zhuo" only...haiz...
he and i msg for while...ntg to say ab...just miss him...9am ad went to sleep....sad of it...

and tday.....8.30am wake...makes a bit tired ...aha!...and i dreamed of my lil bro start driving ad...haha...he drives 3 of us went such weird place whr i dit c it b4...hmmm...quite nice....till i felt lazy to wake...

he called me yday for going to his home...but i need to go aunt hse for learning to drive...i promised myself to do so....so i rejected him...
mayb tml going pasar mlm together..manatau.....he nt free pulak...haiz

suak suak....wed he ask to go is home 1 pasar mlm...hmm....lazy to tink ler...tat time only decide...

boring day~....wat a boring day huh.......wanna go whr ne?.....
feeling tat wanna meet new frens....they duno me and i duno them...hw good...less arguement...plus more interesting...haha>.<
hot hot hot....whrs my ice- cream?.....
c ya...gotta eat!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment