Wednesday, April 28, 2010

it my times.....

                          
   
sunny + cloudy...Mayb rainy later* day :)
keep reading article recently~...
 those for health most of it
  coz wanting a healthy life...
  no healthy no happiness...
    so....keep serching hard for everyones ...

many pic tat i catched few days ago..
but my bro having da memory card holder...so lazy to ask him...haha...
wait he dint use den i will upload it.....mayb will take times...^^...
* it juz letting me catch more n more till my hp space "Boom"..!..wakaka...
yday..he msg me...tot he gt nothing to chat ab..
bt feel like putting me bek his arm again...
dunno wanna feel excited o fear...
but at the moment he msg me....i noe i m exicited....
*keep grapping my hp from my bro when he curi to snap his own pic*...
stupid...XD....hmm.....
he is like tat...always wanna make ppl dissapointed wif him n after tat..
nothing gone wrong ....haiz....
watever...i knoe hw to forgiv and forget....
but dun always like tis ya dear...
.my heart wont let it broken many times and keep fix it lik tis....
*stupid piglet*....


wahaha..smile smile.....dun tink ab sad matters....cheers!!..
hmm looking for wat to do later....
article later?...probably night ler...
when ntg to do will read some....
and i noe to read chinese newspaper ad....feel great..haha..
but read jumping here n thr....*70 % know wat it mean ab...oh yeah^^ hmmmm.....nw......of course...my internet time~...wakaka..
fb, blogging, kepo ab ppl stuffs...:P....
oh...the sky looks darker nw..
posibbly it will rain heavily later...
morning...
it making me freaking hot and sweat all over...
fuhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment