Thursday, April 8, 2010

a wonderful night fo me~ :P

Cloudy day~
yday nite ..tot can go pasar mlm wif him....but...he said lazy to walk..den...
*geram-ing*....ok den....u come find me lo....he said will cum find me later...
den...i msg him n said i will b late home later coz fetching my bro go tuition...
and he reply me....
can go tml?....wth!...if dun wan come den dun come nxt time...
*walao- damn geram-ing*
den he said ok den....9stg come find me....but i still in hot!
tot vy happy to c him d for so long v din meet....and nw..he making me dissapointed again....haiz....
u c....always put my mood down....hw i wanna be happy oso dunno...shit!

den after ahwile...i telling myself to not think ab it and juz treat him as a fren again...wont be hurting so much ....
after he reach my home and fecth me go out makan angin....
the 1st thing i get so suprise and touch bcoz of his "jagung"...haha
XD..funny rite....he buy da jagung for me from da pasar mlm at his home......
haiz...den me feel happy back again..stupid rite~                 
say wana angry him but at last..................stupid nia...:P

den v chat plus argue* juz for fun...i oso duno y will like tis....mayb i ad treat him as a fren...so wont be too pressure ab myself...den everything gone right.....nice...but he said me nw ad change become more naugthy ad...
wat to do...u makeing me like this de ok.....leave me for so long and din care ab me.....wanna u time dunno whr u gone....den after days by days...sure becum like tis le ba~.......hate u :P blek...hahaXD

and v round all over pek kong cheng, alma, AC...and den he bek to pek kong cheng thr for "air tebu"....becoz i said i wanna drink water....he called me drink "air longkang better"..stupid he....XD

ohya...when inside da car...i accidentally touched his pocket and tot inside gt anything....and he say a ring for me....walao...*damn touched de...*haha
but after bek home time i touch again the pocket and he said juz a tisu ..."y u want it".....MA.DE!...hate him lo....haiz...c...spoil again....luckily i din wish for it...if not i sure....kek sim again..wakaka.....suak la suak la...no means no d....so ....v chat awhile in sms and go for bed~.....
suddenly miss him again...
actually i love him :P
sorry for being so naughty...but it jus to make me not becum too serious in it....hope u understand~..hahai tink monkey wont understand tis languange....
so......forget it..kakakaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment