Tuesday, April 13, 2010

tuesday~

sunny day ~
oh gosh..having toothache right nw...huhu..PAIN!!!!
huhu..help me.....arhhh!!

hmm...yday night rain heavily...fuhh....but still hot><
tday morning...my mum went to kl ad wif my uncle for business...
actually i wanna follow her ..but body is quite weak...she nt allow me to go...btw i oso worried my body...so din go..T.T
hope i will be recover soon and when for a happy holiday...~
wish me luck!....

hehe...so sweet yday when msg wif him....suddenly feel he so care ab my health...hehe....thx dear...sorry for making him so worried le...muacks!!!..love u ooo dear^^miss u vy much ne...^^
tday he went to penang wif his aunt n cousin....huhu...miss u le...
tot tday can c u...~ but is ok la...msg msg oso can le... wanna hug !!!!^^...dear remember giv a call when free oo~...vy miss him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment