Thursday, April 15, 2010

In the planning~

sunny day~
its Hot!!!...
just feel wanna go underwater n stay~...
huh!..Hot!!...
yday nite my lil bro .
.he copyright MJ style and dance just like Sohai....
haha...damn funny!..
i hav recorded as video in my hp...damn it...
v laugh till around 12stg midnight and kena scold from my mum even she watched the video.....
she cnt stop laughing too..
haha..



and yday v msg quite long time...^^...
sweeet ne...love u dear^^...
missss u !!
v even din c each other for so long..
bt recently feeling tat just like last time v just date~..
sweet and warm^^...
iziit only treat me well when i m sick....
hope he will be da same after i recover ler...
miss him lots!....
just wanna him bside me...
feeling warm...haha...
siao le...


and tday morning...
cnt wake..
haha....too tired ler...
9stg only wake...i 4gotten wat i hav dream ab...
but i knew gt yinn and some guys inside..
.wat a weird dream again~...
but quite nice de...^^and after wake..i saw my face just like "pucat"..
oh gosh....better put some make up
.....if not i really feeling more sick le cham!..haha....
den i change my shirt to a sharp colour...
so tat i looks more happy!^^....
swting nw~...

later mayb go hav a car practise at berapit...
just like yday and nite....
wanna improve more...~
and soon...
nw ad planning to sell junk food n breakfast nearby the school wif my parents..
hope can success.....
i can make sushi bread,..
curry fishball..snacks, n so on...haha.
tats all for nw....
after success den will posted here ya!..

all da best!....

No comments:

Post a Comment