Saturday, April 10, 2010

stupid

Cloudy day~
yday...i fainted~...coz of my stupidness..haha...jogging under sun...but...mayb i cum tat thing ba~...den only like tat....haiz...stupid..tis is wat he say me~
ok fine i admit i m vy stupid!....tot i really wan tis happen..the worst thing tat i really hate tis to happen ....sorry to make my parents worried again....* feeling low confidence & a lil depress ab myself....so useless...

yday sy came to find me...tot can go out together kia kia but my body weak jor...*sad...so she ssat at my home awhile and she fetch me to my aunt hse later that....^^....quite nice~....
thx a yen^^



later i feeling better ad..den i use my mum cars and drive around my aunt taman...quite ok la...^^..
later 8 pm...i went summit hotel wif my mum to attend yee yinn talks...
hmm...is ab travelling n lifestyle..quite interesting....i will tink ab it ya yinn
^^....and i saw evonne n jesse at thr too....but thr like din know me..haha...mayb so long din contact le...^^


kla...tats all for nw...feeling tired....
take a rest ya..^^bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment